Debt Syndication in India
Businesses require funding for several reasons. Be it for business expansion, starting a plant, buying machinery, or anything else. Sometimes the requirement might be so large that a single lender or bank will not be able to provide for themselves. So, what do you do in such a situation? Well, this is where debt syndication loans come into the picture. Thus, by allowing multiple lenders to provide sections of the entire loan amount, it allows you to obtain large amounts of funds. Avail debt syndication in India
Although the exact documentation will depend on the requirements of the syndicate agent, the following are the general documents you will require:
- KYC documents – PAN card, Adhar card, etc of the business owner.
- PAN Card of the company
- Project report
- Company bank statements for the past 12 months.
- Proof of business registration.
- Proof of company turnover.
- Documents detailing any existing loans.
- Partnership deed, if any.
Advantages of Debt Syndication
- Borrowers will get a better amount.
- Borrowers will not depend on a single lender.
- The same property can be used by all lenders.
- Lenders will not have the risk of putting all your eggs in one basket.
- Lenders will take the risk as per their appetite.
- Creates a win-win condition for both borrowers and lenders.
Understand the process of Debt Syndication from case study.
What is Debt Syndication?
What is the need for Debt Syndication?
What are the features and benefits of Debt Syndication in India?
What is the process of debt syndication?
Eligibility for Debt Syndication in India
Debt Syndication at Financiio Venture
If you’re looking for effortless and trustworthy debt syndication in India, Financiio Venture is the best place for you. As one of the top debt syndication companies in India, we provide expert analysis of the product and we choose the right lenders for the syndication. We also boast of quick turnaround time and provide timely and optimum availability of funds. Our expert team will provide you with the complete and perfect end-to-end execution of the syndicate process.
Financial instruments we arrange
Foreign Currency Funding
Mortgage your property to avail of Foreign Currency Funding in India.Read More
Working Capital Finance
Run your business operations smoothly and efficiently with working capitalRead More